Originally something that started as just a hobby, recording has now become something I find myself busy with day to day. The majority of my recording work is the delivery of great drum takes for Albums/EPs/Demos being created and written around the world. Be it for finished tracks or rough demos I can create high quality drum takes both sonically and musically. With the recording rig being fully mobile meaning if you had a certain sound in mind I’m certain an appropriate room could be found!
Whilst I specialise in drum tracks, other instruments can be tracked too with same great results. Be it recording yourself, recording your parts or writing and recording parts for you, they’re all manageable! If you have any queries at all, just ask!
- 1962 Gretsch Round Badge - 22/16/13
- 1974 Gretsch Hex Badge - 20/16/13
- DW Collectors - 20/14/12
- TAMA Starclassic - 22/16/14/12/10
- Range of Snare Drums
- Huge selection of cymbals
- Orchestral/Latin/Milatary Percussion
- Tuned Percussion/Timpani
- Overheads - AKG 214s/Octavia Mk 012
- Snare – SM57/Beta 57
- Toms - Senheiser MD421s
- Kick - AKG D112/Homemade subkick
- Other - AKG SolidTube/Audio Technica AT2020